Reasons Why You Should Consider A Soft Wash
When it comes to cleaning your home or office building, you have a lot of different options to choose from. You can go with traditional methods like sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing, or you can try something new like soft wash. Here are reasons why you should consider a soft wash:
- It doesn’t destroy or damage your exterior surfaces – Traditional cleaning involves applying nasty chemicals to the surface you want to clean and scrubbing away with harsh brushes and equipment. This can be very damaging to the color, look and feel of your building. Soft washing only uses water which is gentle enough for all types of surfaces including stone, concrete, brick, wood siding, and fiberglass.
- It saves you time – Traditionally cleaning requires a lot of time to apply the right combination of products based on what you are trying to clean than scrubbing everything down into an immaculate state. The results are worth it but it takes more than just one pass through to get there. Soft washing gets excellent results in less time, leaving you the results you want without spending lots of extra time.
- It can be used with as little as a 25-foot extension wand – This is where traditional methods fall short because if your exterior surface is anything other than flat, it will take extra work and equipment to get those hard-to-reach places. Soft washing only needs a simple extension wand which makes getting those hard-to-reach areas easy!
- It’s safer and easier on the environment than other methods – Traditional cleaning uses harsh chemicals that can harm your surrounding environment and cause safety hazards for your home or office dwellers. On top of that, soft washing doesn’t use any chemicals at all so you don’t have to worry about these problems or make special preparations before you start.
- Your exterior surfaces will stay cleaner longer – Traditional methods like scrubbing and brushing only remove the dirt and grime that is on top of your exterior surfaces leaving all the nooks, crannies, and crevices filled with dirt which then attracts more dirt and dust to settle back in those spots so they get dirty again faster than if they were clean! Soft washing reaches deep down into those tight places, wash them out, and leave them completely dry so there isn’t any place for new dirt or dust particles to settle. This keeps your home or office looking great for a lot longer between cleanings!
- It’s an affordable option– The cost of a soft washing service is comparable to traditional cleaning methods like pressure washing or steam cleaning, but soft washing is more effective and gentler on the surface. This means you get a better clean without spending more money.
If you want to keep your business’ exterior looking great and free from harsh chemicals, consider getting it cleaned using soft washing instead. It is a great alternative that gets you the same great results in less time and with much better environmental safety!