The Roof Washing Cost: What to Expect
Roof cleaning is an important part of home maintenance and should be done at least yearly to keep your roof in good condition. The roof washing cost varies based on various factors, such as the size of your roof, the type of material it’s made out of, and what you want to have done. It is typically recommended that you hire a professional roof washing company for this service if you’re not confident in your abilities to do it yourself.
The cost of roof washing can be anywhere from hundred to thousands dollars, depending on the size and complexity of the job. If you have a two-story house, for example, it will likely cost more than if your roof is one story. If your roof is made out of tile or slate, the price will be higher than if it’s made out of asphalt shingles. And if you want the professionals to remove any moss or mildew from your roof, that will add to the cost.
So, what should you expect to pay for roof washing? As with most things, it depends. But by knowing what factors can affect the price, you can get a better idea of what to expect. And if you’re not comfortable doing it yourself, hiring a professional is always a good option.
There are many factors that can affect the cost of roof washing. Some of the most important ones are:
- The size of your roof – The larger your roof, the more time it will take to clean, and therefore the higher the cost will be.
- The material your roof is made out of – Roofing materials come in a variety of prices, and some are more difficult to clean than others. Some materials are easier to clean than others, so the cost may be higher or lower depending on this factor.
- What you want done – If you only want the roof cleaned, it will be cheaper than if you also want the gutters cleaned, for example.
- The type of material your roof is made out of – Roofs made out of harder materials, like slate or tile, will typically be more expensive to clean than those made out of softer materials, like asphalt shingles.
- The level of dirt and debris on your roof – The more dirt and debris that needs to be removed, the higher the cost will be.
- Whether or not you want your gutters cleaned at the same time – Most professional roof washers will include gutter cleaning as part of the service, but if you want it done separately, it will add to the cost.
In general, the cost of roof washing ranges from around hundred to thousands dollars, depending on all of the factors mentioned above. If you’re unsure about whether or not you need your roof cleaned, or you want a more specific estimate, contact a professional roof washer in your area. They’ll be able to give you an accurate quote and help you decide what’s best for your home.
1703 Cornwallis Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL 33904, United States